Over the past decade, the world of physician recruiting has changed dramatically. Have your job ads?
It’s a wireless new world, and today’s up-and-coming physicians aren’t searching for jobs the same way they used to. Here’s what’s different:
- 89% of job seekers use a mobile device during their job search (Glassdoor survey)
- 56% of physicians found leads through job site email alerts, and 46% on job board sites themselves (Zeldis Research Associates)
- 94% of recruiters use social media in their recruiting efforts, and at least 78% of recruiters have hired through social media (Jobvite)
Today’s physicians are searching for employment opportunities on job boards and social media sites, and they’re also using a range of devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. Do your job ads show up well across all channels? If you’re writing them the same way you always did, probably not. The way to reach physicians today is to write for a digital audience, and we can help.
Join us at 1PM, CDT, on April 19 for “Help Wanted: Writing Physician Job Ads for a Digital Audience,” a free, one-hour webinar with Sepi McDonnell, C.I.O. of THMED, LLC.
· Why physician job boards are changing and how that affects your ads
· Where physicians read your ads, and how to write for those sites
· The nuts and bolts of writing a good digital job ad
· Examples: the good, the bad, the ugly
· Writing for all screens—from desktop to smartphone
About Sepi McDonnell
We’re thrilled to have Sepi McDonnell hosting this webinar! Sepi McDonnell is Chief Information Officer of THMED, LLC, an organization comprised of Fidelis Partners, Medestar Locum Tenens, Allied Staffing Network and THMED Executive Search. In this role, Sepi formulates strategic goals and plans for THMED as well as for the management and implementation of useful technology to increase candidate acquisition and client success.
Her work regarding best recruitment practices has been published in the Journal of Association of Staff Physician Recruiters, and she has presented at both ASPR and NAPR’s annual conferences, where she led discussions about candidate sourcing, social media and recruitment technology in healthcare staffing. She is a committee member of the NAPR Convention Committee and the NAPR Webinar Committee.
This blog is powered by Physicians Employment (PhysEmp), a physician job board that has been connecting hospitals and recruiters with outstanding physicians in all specialties for 20 years. We offer a suite of services for physician recruiters, including a database of 10,000 carefully researched physicians, educational webinars and blog posts, and advertising options.
Our webinars fill up quickly! So please RSVP today to reserve your spot in “Help Wanted: Writing Physician Job Ads for a Digital Audience.”